Front Royal – Warren County C-CAP Overview
- C-CAP is the primary social safety net in Warren County providing food,
clothing, personal items and emergency financial assistance including utility
- C-CAP is an “all-volunteer” registered Virginia 501.C.3 Non-Profit
Corporation in full compliance with Virginia business and IRS corporate
- During a normal year C-CAP serves more than 2,000 heads of households,
representing over 7,000 individuals, including over 1,000 children.
- C-CAP is building the C-CAP of the future that now has automated client case records, financial accounting systems and related technology efficiencies.
- C-CAP has a strong governance model driven by the principles of good governance and high ethical standards.
- C-CAP is also raising funds for a new facility to support the need for faster, safer and more diversified services for our clients and a great work space for our volunteers.
C-CAP provides an Annual Report every year by the end of May that details all services provided, financial activity, trends and planning. The report also provides the names of all officers and board members as well as volunteers. This report is available to all of our donors and to the congregations who also serve the county. Reports are available to all donors upon request by email at OURCCAP@gmail.com
Officers and Committee Chairs
We greatly appreciate and could not function without the very generous support and contributions of all of our local Churches and the Warren County Ministerial Association.
Officers and Committee Chairs:
- President: Larry Elliott
- Vice-President: Doug Baker (on leave)
- Vice-President: open search
- Secretary: Kathy Brown
- Treasurer: Jean Kresge
- Office Manager: Janet Harshman
- Clothing Chairs: Mary Mauck
- Food Chairs: George Rogers, VP
- Development: Joanne Koszyk
All Churches are encouraged to be represented on our Board of Directors.
- Browntown Baptist:
- Calvary Episcopal: Bill Beene
- First Baptist:
- Front Royal Presbyterian:
- Front Royal United Methodist:Susan Hrbek
- Good Shepherd Lutheran: Charlotte Sciascia
- Mt. Vernon Baptist Church:
- Riverton United Methodist:
- Rockland Community Church:
- St. John’s Catholic: Kathy Brown
- At Large: A. Larry Elliott
- At Large: Beth Pinner
Board of Directors
In addition to those Officers/Chairs noted above, the Board of Directors consists of the Past President (attendance optional), Representatives appointed by Churches, and “at large” members elected by the Board of Directors.